Are you currently in receipt of any of the following?
These arrangements are put in place entirely confidentially for the children concerned. If you think you are eligible or have any queries concerning this financial support package, please telephone the school on 02380 269026 Ext 109 and ask to speak to Mrs Reeves or email email@example.com
If you are, then Toynbee School would like to help your child by offering:
• Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual taxable income of less than £16,190
• Income Support
• Income based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA)
• Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• Guarantee element of State Pension credit
• Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related)
" Working Tax Credit Run On
" Universal Credit
• A free school lunch meal each day - the value of the meal is £2.00 per day and this amount is added to the pupils' canteen account automatically after morning break at 11.30 am daily.
• Price Concessions for curriculum-based school trips - when these take place during the school day & are directly linked to the curriculum.
• Exemption from the Toynbee School Voluntary Gift Fund.
• A free School Planner, every year. Replacement of lost planners will cost £1
"a friendly school, fantastic students,
a specialist humanities school